ATi Farms is a family-owned and operated farm in New Plymouth, Idaho. We have been in business for over ten years and currently own 60 Angora goats. Our goats are raised for their mohair, a soft, luxurious fiber that is used to make a variety of products, including sweaters, scarves, hats, gloves, blankets, and home furnishings.
We are committed to raising high-quality Angora goats. Our goats are fed a healthy diet and are sheared twice a year. We also use sustainable practices, such as rotational grazing, to protect the environment.
In addition to raising angora goats, we also market mohair. We sell mohair fiber, yarn, and roving to a variety of customers, including spinners, weavers, and knitters. We also offer educational programs about angora goats and mohair.
Here are some additional details about ATi Farms:
- We are located in New Plymouth, Idaho, a small town in Southwest Idaho.
- We have been in operation for over ten years.
- We own 60 Angora Goats with a variety of colors, including white, black, brown, badger, cream, red, and gray.
- Our mohair is of the highest quality and is prized by spinners and weavers.
- We offer tours and workshops about angora goats and mohair.
- We offer mohair in various colors, including white, black, brown, gray, champaign, red, and fawn.
If you are interested in learning more about angora goats or mohair, ATi Farms is a great place to start. We offer tours and workshops, and the owners are always happy to answer questions.
Here are some of the benefits of using mohair:
- Mohair is a soft, luxurious fiber that is perfect for sweaters, scarves, hats, gloves, blankets, and home furnishings.
- Mohair is a natural fiber that is hypoallergenic and is gentle on the skin.
- Mohair is a sustainable fiber that is produced from angora goats, which are raised on small farms.
- Mohair is a versatile fiber that can be used in a variety of ways.
If you are looking for a soft, luxurious, and sustainable fiber, then Mohair is the perfect choice.